This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Southern Charm

I love this 3d image it reminds me of the Southern belles. I should have been born in the Victorian age but so glad that I wasn't. I love the look but am glad that I don't have to ware it.

The base card is from DCWV and the image is from my 3d group. The black card stock is from Stampin Up . The flowers and Rhinestones are from Spare Parts from Hobby Lobby. The border punch is from Fiskers. The leaves are from the same Fiskers punch. The Peeloffs are from the UK. Have a hint of Dazzling Diamonds on the earrings and on the flower. Wish you could see the layers on this card but all I have right now is my scanner so you can't get anything but flat images.
Had a great time doing this card. Hope everyone is having a great day
Donalda

No comments: