This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Couple New Cards

I love this couple for Jim and I are slowly making our way to this age. On this card I used for the base kraft card stock and the DP is DCWV Luxury pad. The ribbon is from Big Lots and the flower is from Dollar Tree. The peeloffs are from the UK and the Rhinestones are from Joann Fabrics. The 3d image is from a 3d group that I belong to

This second card is of the same couple and it reminds me of when I was a girl on my grandparents farm and we had to take baths this way. Again this image is from my 3d group, the card base is DCWV, the ribbon is from Dollar Tree and the buckle and brads are from Stampin Up. The Flower and brad buddy is made by Spare Parts from Hobby Lobby.
I will try to do better at putting new things on my blog, last month was really busy for I did the crafts for Spotted Horse Ministries Bible Camp for two weeks. That was a real experience that I was so blessed to be a part of. They kids had riding lessons in the mornings and in the evenings they came back and had Bible camp. The first week was for kids 3 to 11 and the second week was for kids 11 to 18. This is a free camp and all the kids can learn to ride a horse in the morning sessions. If you would like more information go to Spotted Horse Ministries.

I hope you have a great day
Donalda

No comments: