This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm So Excited!!!!



I registered for a Brayer class with Michelle Zindor, May 16th in Covington , IN. What a talented lady. Her blog is on my side bar under web sites. Go check her out. I can hardly wait for May to get here.


This is a St Patrick's Day card and ATC for a swap I'm in at Angelcardwishes. This is a fun group of ladies from all over the world. All of the this card and ATC is left overs from other projects and I don't know where they all came from but for the Prima flower and the brad ( Cindy's blog candy). The graphics I can't remember which site they came from but I'm trying to do better at putting them in folders from the site that I got them from. I will try to find the site and edit this post at that time.
Have a great day!!!!
Donalda

No comments: