This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Big Shot Die



A quick card using the Stamp In Up Top Note Die and my Big Shot. Placed folded card stock with folded edge down approximating 1/4 inch into the die so that it won't cut top portion of the card. Did this on Pink Pirouette. Then cute it out on Rose Red CS and fold it in half and place this on the fold. You now have half on the front of card and the other on the back. Add sentiment in Rose Red ink from Stampin up. Added Ribbon from Dollar bin at Michael's and Prima flowers and rhinestones from Hobby Lobby. Quick and easy card but lots of fun to make.

Have a great day

Donalda

No comments: