This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Teabag Folding

I found this wonderful site a while back called The Crafty Cow out of the UK. They have a program called Moovision which comes on at their time of 11:00 am to 1:00 pm every Friday.
I have to get up here in the Midwest to watch it at 6:00 am. They do different techniques every week for card making. This last Friday was teabag folding. You should watch if you can. They have a great time and they also have a forum with a great bunch of ladies and gentlemen.
I have learned so much from them all.
This is two of the cards I made using the technique that they showed. I had a wonderful time making them. Then I do with every card I make. LOL !!!! Materials are DCWV cards and paper purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Peel offs from the UK. This one is an anniversary card. The sentiments on the second is Follow your dreams.

No comments: