This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Made a couple of cute cards

Hope everything is going well for you today!!!
It is extremely cold here today and we are in a severe weather warning for this evening. It is snowing, then sleeting and then some freezing rain going on. We live about 28 miles from the town where our youngest son works, we sent him down there today (it was his day off) to stay with his brother so that he doesn't have to drive in this in the morning. We have a very dangerous road that we have to travel on to the town where he works. It's bad enough when it's dry so it's better to be safe than sorry.
This card is a birthday card
The materials used is: Card made by DCWV and graphics from PC Crafters this months Hug club content called Just Ducky by Laurie Funell. She is one of my favorite graphic artist. Peel offs from the UK and ribbon from Dollar store
Elements for Hobby Lobby. I love glitter and this has some on it. They call me the glitter queen at church. LOL I would put it on everything if I could and I usually have some on me when I get to church ssssooo hence glitter queen.

















This card is on a card by DCWV and the graphics are from PC Crafter, Cuddly Friends by artist Peggy Jo Ackley . Fiskers heart border punch.
Has some glitter on it but it is hard to see at this angle.
Have a safe and wonderful evening.

No comments: