This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Monday, December 1, 2014

My Card for Christmas Challenge on Seemacrafts.

This months challenge is to do a Christmas themed project using Seemas Digital Images on Facebook .I choose this cute little elf peaking out of the pot he had either fallen or climbed into. I colored him with my Copics and Spectrum Noir pens.   I then layered designer papers from my stash .   The Sentiment is stamped on kraft paper and cut out with my spell binders .  The snowflake is from Walmart and the flower is from some flowers that I bought at Dollars tree several years ago. To join in this challenge please go Seemas Blog and let us see what you have created.  You do not have to use Seema's digi's just summit something in that months theme.   Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.


Hugs, Donalda 

4 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the little elf and the design. Chris xx

Unknown said...

this is simply stunning hun very authentic christmas colour combi . love what you did with the digi

Desire Fourie said...

Donalda this is just so beautiful and the colouring so lush. Love the hint of vintage here. Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

kali said...

A very great card.
Hugz
Kali