This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Love Sherri Baldy Digi Stamps!!!!

I love to color Sherri Baldy Digi Stamps.  She has so many to choose from and it's hard to pick just one.  This one I did in pink, white and black.  And of course can't for get the bling for that's what it's all about.  LOL!!!!  I colored her with copic markers (still learning).  The card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and I used Stampin Up cardstock.  The lace is from my stash that I have picked up at yard sales and different Antique Malls around here.  The bling is from Michael's.   Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look.  Comments are welcome for I read each and everyone.  Have a great day.
Hugs, Donalda




5 comments:

Marie Richardson said...

Awwww Donalda this is gorgeous i love that image its so cute and girlie
hugs
Marie xxx

Becca's Place said...

Beautiful card! Beautiful coloring!

Unknown said...

oh wow wow wow hun this is fabulous sis

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous hun, love the gorgeous colour combo and layout
Lindsay xx

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Hi Donalda, Just love love love this super cute you did a great Job, Hugs Larelle-Susanne