This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Handmade Flowers

Been making flowers got inspired by Diana (sparemarbles2012) on utube for her Fluffy Puffy Shabby Flower tutorial and thought that I would share them here as well.  Love making flowers don't know what I will do with all of them but I really do enjoy making them.  I have a hard time cutting into some of my material and lace because it's so pretty and when I use it up I may not be able to replace it but OMW I need to do something with it or it will just set here and rot.  And I sure can't take it with me and my kids sure won't want it so I guess I had better make flowers.   Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Please leave a comment for I do read them and will try my very best to respond.  Hugs Donalda 


No comments: