This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge

This is the first quarter challenge.  The digital image was provided by Shelly's Images.  This was a fun image to color and make a card with.  Thanks Shelly for sharing your talent with us.  If you are interested in joining in these challenges, please go to Crafters Digital Arts Center we would love to have you join us.  There is also other things going on also so come join the fun.


Inside of card
This card is made out of kraft card stock and designer paper that I got at Hobby Lobby.  The flower is from Recollections.  I used a Martha Stewart punch and I used peel offs from the UK.
Thank you for taking the time to look and as always please leave a comment for I do read them and try to respond.  Thanks again
Hugs, Donalda

2 comments:

Creative Genie said...

Donalda, you're a woman after my own heart, and I thought I was going to be the last one in the challenge. lol Your card is just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES!

Christine - CDAC DT

Lynnel Lynch said...

Beautiful card. The flower is absolutely gorgeous.
And with a few hours left. Good job
Lynnel
CDAC DT Member