This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scented Soap and Sachet Swap

Did another swap on A Little Scrap of Heaven called Scented Soap and Sachet Swap.  Hosted by Cynthia Anderson.   We were to used designer soap and to make our own sachets.  My partner for this swap is LaDeana Barman.  She is so sweet.  If you would like to see what she made for me go to my Youtube channel and see all the goodies she sent me....  Here is the items that I made and sent to her.

Sachet

Scented  Soap

Side of Scented Soap


Altered Bottle

Pin Cushion

Top of Pin Cushion and Stick Pins that I made

Had a great time doing this swap and LaDeana is such a sweetheart.   Thanks so much for being my partner.
If you would like to leave a comment comment for I do read and respond to them.
Hugs,
Donalda

No comments: