This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Altered Journal and Pen Swap

Journal and Pen
 I did a swap on A Little Scrap Of Heaven and we were to alter a Journal  and a Pen.  My swap partner was Gloria Westerman.  This swap was hosted by Cynthia Anderson.  So here is my journal and Pen.





                                                   


This is the pen
Top of pen
Flower that I made for the front 

The front inside cover
The back inside cover
The back

Had a great time making these .   I used a 5x7 journal that I had gotten at the Dollar Tree sometime ago.  I covered it with  batting then cover it with polished satin.  Edged it with lace.  The flower was made from the same lace as what I edged it with.   Used black feathers.  I also made the little butterfly that is on the flower.
The pen was a pen form Michael's and I first wrapped it in white ribbon then used some pink trim and around the top is the same lace that I used on the journal.  I also used black feathers and a pick bling in the center.  The pen still moves up and down.  


Thanks for stopping by and I would love to read your comments
Hugs
Donalda


No comments: