This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Out With The Old In With The New!!!!!!!

This year has been a trying year and also a good year.  I have had some medical issues fixed and am doing so much better.   I have been blessed with my family and most of all the love of my life Jim.  He has been there for me through thick and thin.  And I do mean thick and thin.    In March I had Weight Loss Surgery and am doing really well.  It has given me back so very much but I still have a way to go. 
Then in Nov I had to have my eye removed and that and the weight loss surgery has been two of the best things I have ever done for myself.  Having my eye removed has taken away all of the pain I was having and I'm able to spend more time on my projects.  I'm looking forward to this New Year.  I have a lot of ideas running around in my head.  Now I just need to get them done and share them with you.  I hope your New Year is going to be the best you've ever had.

May God Bless You and Keep You
Donalda

No comments: