This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wedding !!!!

PJ and Ashley (a young couple in our church) is getting married Sat. We had her personal shower Sunday afternoon. So of course I had to make something, Right!!!!! This is what I made.

Recipe: 6x8 artist canvas
DP from K&Co.
Chipboard pieces K&Co
Flowers Prima
Brads Making Memories
Fringe - Hobby Lobby
Ribbon - Dollar Tree
Picture taken by Brenda Bell, PJ's cousin

The Card - Very Simple but I didn't want to take away from the picture. Again Brenda took this picture.


Recipe: Premade card that I got on clearance.
Ribbon - Black velvet - Joann Fabrics
Slider - Paper Studios
Peeloffs - UK
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Picture - Brenda Bell

Congratulations PJ and Ashley, My hopes and prayers go with you both on this new journey that you are taking. I know that if you put God in the mix you will win.

Hope you have a great day!!!!!
Donalda

1 comment:

Gayla M. Baughman said...

Wow! You are so talented. I wish you were close. We'd have so much fun! I'm not into crafts right now. I have been too busy in Stockton to do much of that, but I really miss it. I will probably get back in the groove because I love it. You are inspiring me! Thanks for the tips and encouragement. I love you loads!!!