This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Because I Care

Found a sketch that I had put in my folder that I hadn't tried so I gave it a try. I like they way it turned out. I used Chocolate Chip CS for my base and the card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. Ran a piece of 5 x 5 Very Vanilla card stock through my Big Shot using the Argyle texture plate from Stampin Up. Also used Damask texture plate on a piece of CS that I don't know where it came from or what the color really is but it went with what I doing. I used black ink pad to bring out the embossed areas . I stamped the images on to the same CS and Very Vanilla. The stamps are Stampin Ups Carte Postale retired . Ribbon from Michael's and gold pearls from Cindy.

Have a great day
Donalda

No comments: