This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Getting Back In The Groove.

This is a card that I made for Kurt and Amanda before Christmas but I put it into a file folder on my computer that I usually don't use and then I couldn't find it. That seems to be the story of my life putting things where I can't find them. I get so organized sometimes that I can't find what I organized. LOL !!!!
This card is using Stampin Up card stock and water colored with Stampin Up inks . The stamp is one that my husband got at a garage sale for me this last summer and the ribbon came in a kit for Sam's a couple of years ago.



I just love the look on this little girls face. The card stock is from Stampin Up and the scalloped ring is a paper coaster made by Wilton. Peeloffs from the UK
I hope everyone is having a great day.
Donalda

No comments: