This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shaker Card

Card made out of Stampin Up Whisper white CS. Stamped with Stampin Up stamps. Colored with watercolors. Peeloffs from the UK and I don't know where I got the ribbon. This is my first shaker card and it was fun to make. Use a little to much glitter but that's one of my faults I LOVE`GLITTER. We have had a very exciting week full of great news but not able to share here as of yet. Hope everyone has a great day
Donalda

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Would love to see this card in action! Bet it has a snow-globe effect and dazzles no doubt! Like the way you are also showcasing decorated cards. Nice, completing touch.