This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got My Scanner to Work

Here is a four note cards that I did before we started moving Wanted to share them with you. Each one is on Stampin up Card Stock and Stampin Up stamps, Some Dollars stamps, ribbon and elements from Michaels.
Stamped on watercolor paper from Stampin up with black Stazon ink and watercolored with Stampin up ink pads and water brush. This is a first for me and I am hooked. I also stamped the image on the envelope.
Have a great day



1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Hi, Donalda! Your creations are beautiful! I've always loved the stamps in this set. Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day!