This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Love These Ladies

I love the vintage ladies, I wouldn't want to have lived then but I love the way they dressed. I thought that this flapper needed a little art deco. Sorry this picture is fuzzy. Supplies: DWCV card Pearlized DP paper for teabag folding, peel offs.
Second card Supplies: DWCV card, DP paper by Making memories. Elements: Button I got from a bag of buttons at a garage sale. peel off. Hope everyone has a great day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cards using Victorian or Edwardian ladies (you can tell I'm English)but more than anything I love creating the verses especially for friends and family. Your cards look beautiful and I hope you continue to enjoy your crafting but doesn't it take over your world and find lots of new friends.